General Position Summary / Purpose:
The Development Business Operations Senior Associate in the Document Management Team (DMT) will collaborate with Development Business Operations leadership, Clinical Records, Clinical Operations Teams, and Development Business Operations functional groups in the planning, development, and implementation of standards, processes, and projects for DMT designed to ensure the effective and efficient archiving of clinical agreements and related information. Comply with relevant regulatory, legal, country specific and corporate requirements to produce and maintain inspection readiness for clinical records.
Schedule: M-TH 7:00a - 7:00p (day) or M-TH 7:00p - 7:00a (night)
*No shift differential. Shift assignments will be made after interviews and will be based on candidate's preference.
Under direct supervision, set up, monitor and operates various piece of equipment associated with the manufacturing facility requirements -rewind, tapeline, packager, tape/braider, magline, plastic extruder, PCPinjection. May included operation of multiple machines at one time. Could also include repair, patching or splicing cable. May perform quality assurance activities as required by manufacturing/engineering specifications and ISO requirements.
Responsibilities: Ability to read and interpret routine instructions. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations. Good mechanical aptitude, use of general hand tools and precision measuring equipment. Ability to operate material moving equipment/overhead crane and/or obtain certification. Qualifications High School Diploma or equivalent. 1+ years experience
Top Skill Sets Required: 1) Safety background 2) Manufacturing experience 3) good communication skills and work ethic, must be able to read/write instructions and/or risk assessments.
Job Description: Operates fork lift to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials in warehouse area. Follows regulatory requirements. May require certification. May use technology (PCs, scanners, etc.) to complete job tasks.
Job Description: This position is located on the Bottling Line, inspecting bottles, casing bottles, hand packing, and/or in the shipping and receiving department labeling, wrapping, working on the production line, pulling and pushing bottles of wine, hand-stacking.
Other duties include but not limited to: digging pumice out of tanks, washing, filling and empting wine barrels. Must follow all Personal Protective Equipment requirements. Must be able to maintain general housekeeping and sanitation of cellar and barrel warehouse.
Prepare the product for assembly and shipment to assure correct material is shipped to conform to customer requirements and company standards. Perform various material handling duties to assure effective movement, packaging and storage of production materials. Maintain accurate inventory records and perform inventory transactions via CRT.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
• Work from pick lists, material requisitions, and customer orders, and pull parts from stock for use in manufacturing and shipping.
• Verify, package, and prepare materials for assembly and shipment.
• Move, store, and control inventory to and from stockroom and manufacturing to assure proper storage and inventory control.
• Prepare labels and tags to assure material shipped reaches the correct destinations.
• Communicate with cell leader to point out and help resolve inventory discrepancies.
• Perform other material handling task, such as parts washing, as required.
We are seeking a highly motivated Research Associate II/Research Associate III to join our Translational Medicine department. You will work the Translational Medicine team in supporting our efforts in this exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy. Your primary responsibility will be to generate pharmacology data to support ongoing clinical trials.
Your responsibilities will principally consist of supporting the generation of real-time clinical trial pharmacokinetic data utilizing qPCR (droplet digital, TaqMan etc).The insights generated will be utilized to inform our research and clinical development efforts. This will require a background including molecular biology, droplet digital PCR, method development, method qualification, handling of clinical trial biospecimens, data management and data interpretation.
Encloses wood skids or crates to ensure protection for shipment of the product. Trained in power tools and fork truck operations up to and including the loading and unloading of trucks and flatbeds.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Shipping Crater pulls a work order from the job board.
• The Crater uses the work order to find the where and what the product is on the order. Once located the Crater then transports the items on their work order to their designated work area.
• The Crater will visually inspect to see verify all items on the work order are present.
• At their work area the crater will secure and enclose the product for transport.
• The Crater evaluates the size of the crate needed to best protect the product for transport. The Crater typically needs to create a custom wood crate for each order but has premade skids and stock boxes available.
• Then the Crater creates or modifies a premade wood skid to place the product on. The Crater uses plywood, Heat Treated 4x4’s and 2x4’s to enclose the product on the skid.
• Product is secured to skid via different methods. Since the product is so diverse the methods for securing the product can be diverse depending on the what material is in the work order. Metal banding, 2x4’s 4x4’s, cardboard cartons, envelopes and lag screws are all used to secure the product during transport. When requested the product is packed per customer specification.
• Rust inhibitors are applied to slow the rusting process on any unpainted steel surfaces.
• When the product is secured and crated the Crater will measure the weights and dimensions of the crates and record those measurements on the work order.
• The Crater hands in the work order completed to the shipping clerk box.
This position will serve as aSenior Project Manager within the S&P team and is responsible for the project management of procedural documentation and quality control within the organization. Collaborating cross-functionally and with all levels of the organization, well-suited candidates will combine strong program & project management, interpersonal , and stakeholder management skills to drive the identification, documentation, and adoption of best practices throughout the company. In this role, the candidate will support the PMO Director with tactically managing day to day their assigned projects, providing project execution, and leveraging project management best practice to facilitate the project team work. This role, will work with PMO Director to execute the project management function to support Development Operations initiatives.
Analysis of tobacco and other non-tobacco products. The person will need to be able to weigh samples or aliquot samples using pipettes. The person is expected to do concentration based calculations independetly and prepare standards and reagents solutions. The person will need to preform sample preparation, loading and starting batches on instrument, data processing and reporting. The person will also be responsible for recording daily activities in word documents or paper notebooks. Expected to work independently to perform tasks and report results to project leader or designee
Responsibilities of the Sr Quality Review Specialist, RDS Quality, include the following:
•Performs detailed and thorough quality reviews to ensure data integrity, internal content consistency, completeness on a wide range of regulatory deliverables (CSRs, IBs/IB updates, CTDs, PK/Pop PK reports, etc) in accordance with the comany RDS Quality standards and tools.
•Performs editorial reviews to ensure style is consistent with the R & D Manual of Style and within regulatory deliverable.
•Able to forecast individual project workload and proactively identify and communicate potential workload peaks.
•Advises on deliverable review strategies as needed.
•Assist Audit subject matter expert and Lead Writer with audit preparation. Tasks include gathering documents and performing quality review to ensure audit package is complete and accurate.
Provide immediate personal customer service, customer-compatible business hours and accessibility to products and product information. In addition to the essential job functions described below, all associates will perform duties as requested by management. Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based upon location size and operations. Assist customers efficiently and positively. Receive and stock shelves. Develop and maintain customer relationships. Receive incoming phone calls. Develop and maintain customer information. Address and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner. Provide information about new products/services and promotional offerings. Provide accurate pricing, inventory, and delivery information. Assist customers in loading material onto trucks upon request. Enter quotations, orders, cash sales, requests for credit promptly, completely and accurately as needed. Expedite inter-branch orders, FAST orders, and purchase orders. Communicate with Purchasing Agent or Shared Purchasing Centers on product needs and potential product shortages. Source and procure direct shipment, special and rush order items in a cost effective and timely manner. Explain company policies and procedures (warranty information, deposit required, return goods policy, etc.). Expedite returned and defective material. Pull customer orders promptly, completely, and accurately as needed. Maintain and exceed specific profit margins on cash sales and counter C.O.D. sales. Maintain and reconcile daily counter cash drawer. Ensure delivery tickets match material. Display and actively pursue sales for counter specials. Keep counter area clean and organized. Assist with warehouse duties as needed. Assist in conducting physical inventories.
Daily Work Hours 8 hours
Days of the Week M / T / W / Th / F
Start Time: 7:00 AM
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager/Scrum Master who can join the Category Management team at The Company to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Responsibilities for Scrum Master
• Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
• Helping the Product Manager and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
• Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
• Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
• Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
• Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
• Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
• Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
• Responsible for financial management and reporting and optimizing processes
• Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
Qualifications for Scrum Master
• Prior experience on a scrum team, exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
• Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
• Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
• Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
• Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
• Ability to work with and lead a team
• Prior working experience in Category Management space is desired.
• Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and mentoring skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment
This position will be part of a growing Identity and Access Management (IAM) team that manages a number of enterprise wide tools, covering the areas of Identity as a Service: Identity lifecycle management (Joiner, Mover, Leaver), Access Certification, Fulfillment, Privileged Access Management, Single Sign On (SSO), MFA etc. The position will be responsible for ensuring strict adherence to corporate identity policies, standards and controls and will institute a broad set of automation to achieve and maintain a state of compliance and best practice. As part of the IAM team, you will work on providing operational support to ensure high availability and customer support and assisting in expanding the applications integrated into the IAG platform, as well as develop and improve process efficiency. Utilizing the IAG platform and related technologies, this position will help the IAM team build strategies, work with the business to improve IAM support, processes and expand the presence of the IAM program within the enterprise
• Responsible for daily operations for the following IAM areas:
o Access Management (SSO, Federation, and MFA)
? Cloud Access, SaaS, PaaS
o Identity Governance and Administration
? Joiner-Mover-Leaver processes and workflows
? Application/Platform onboarding
? Provision and De-provisioning
? Role Based Access
o Privileged Access Management
? Privileged Authorization
? Shared Account Credential Management
? Secrets Management
? Session Management
o Customer IAM
• Assist in building and adhering to standard operating procedures, SLAs, OLAs, metrics and reporting for all levels of support; L1, L2 or L3 security operations
• Administration, implementation, integration and deployment of all IAM tools, solutions and use cases: reviewing and implementing changes in system parameters and formats; ensuring hardware and software systems compatibility; and coordinating and/or modifying system parameters, improvements and/or upgrades
• Ensure IAM Tools and Systems are running correctly
• Perform IAM routine tickets and services appropriate to the technologies being supported
• Provides support for all access related issues and incidents
• Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills to identify and remediate issues within IAM systems
• Ensures operational identity and access risks and issues are addressed and remediated to acceptable levels
• Assist in creation of operational documentation and runbooks for all IAM services
• Ensure governance processes and industry best practices are implemented correctly and working as designed
• Demonstrates a strong understanding of user experience and the ability to address access and identity related customer and/or internal issues
• Assist in requirements gathering for IAM projects alongside experienced IAM professionals
• Meet with end users and Business Unit partners to understand business processes, and create appropriate solutions designs that meet these requirements
• In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with a broad spectrum of IAM technologies
• Assist in managing, conducting and completing Quality Assurance testing and User Acceptance testing
• Create, execute and manage a seamless cut-over process from development to production environment for all IAM services
• Responsible for data analysis across multiple systems and develop new metrics to assess operational performance
• Create, maintain, optimize and support new and existing reports and dashboards
Core Competencies to be Successful:
Follow Through and Accountability
Collaborate and Be Inclusive
Build Productive Working Relationships
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or business administration
• 5+ years of Identity and Access Management experience with a record of progressive career growth
• 10+ years of Information Technology experience, many with a focus on information security
• Proven ability to work business requirements into solutions that map to technology capabilities
• Strong identity and access management knowledge across a variety of vendor solutions
• Experience with the following technologies/vendors is preferred:
o Oracle Identity Manager
o Oracle Access Manager
o MS Azure
• In depth understanding of ITIL/ITSM principles in managing operational service delivery
• Demonstrate ability and experience in working with vendors and service providers
• Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills, and advanced problem-solving orientation and decision-making skills. Proven ability to develop, present and justify positions to all levels within the company
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements:
• Occasional lifting up to 40 lbs
• Sitting, working at desk/personal computer for extended periods of time
• Primary work environment is professional corporate office
Job Description: Operates fork lift to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials in warehouse area. Follows regulatory requirements. May require certification. May use technology (PCs, scanners, etc.) to complete job tasks.
Associate Scientist Global Raw Materials QC Testing Group
12 month contract with possible extension to 18 months.
The associate will perform a range of raw material testing methods which include:
HPLC by Reversed Phase and Size Exclusion
SDS-PAGE with Western and Coomassie stain
pH/Osmolarity/Density/particle counting using HIAC
Protein concentration and absorbance assays
Bench chemistry ID assays such as phosphate
Minimum of 1-2 years experience following GMP/GDP procedures in a QC Lab is a must. Appearance testing experience required.
This position is on-site at the Santa Monica facility.
Description/Comment: Job Summary: At a fully qualified level, operate and maintain all equipment related to stimulation, and rigging up in their assigned service field. Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures. Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
· Demonstrated knowledge of fundamental networking principles and OSI model
· Understanding of LAN & WAN Network topologies, and knowledge of common Network Protocols (such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, NAT, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
· Basic understanding of other Networking concepts (like Routing Protocols, Switching, Web App Firewalls, Load balancing, VPN, etc.)
Below skills are mandatory for all profiles
· Possesses logical and structured problem solving and analytical ability
· Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent listening skills
· Excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner”
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assembles, disassembles, maintains, and operates High Pressure / High Temperature (HPHT) test equipment. 2. Develops and conducts tests, measurements, and procedures using knowledge of oilfield practices. 3. Troubleshoots complex processes and operational problems, diagnosing and repairing equipment. 4. Records and analyzes test data and maintains logbook to document results. 5. Modifies and builds components relating to high pressure equipment. 6. Designs, builds, or troubleshoots simple test fixtures. 7. Performs preventative maintenance and maintains records for all HPHT test equipment. 8. Conducts training of junior personnel in the set up and use of standard and specialized HPHT equipment. 9. Interfaces with vendors to obtain project supplies in a timely and cost-effective matter. 10. Observes and enforces all safety regulations and wears all required safety equipment.
Description/Comment: WORKING HOURS: Hiring for available positions on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th shifts. They want three for 2nd/3rd shift and two for 4th/5th shift.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or Associate Degree in mechanical area or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE: One or more years of experience in mechanical, pressure, testing or similar functional area
o Mechanical acumen and experience with mechanical assemblies, hydraulics. Target population: Maintenance tech, Maintenance Assistants
o Degree not required but previous experience and military experience will be considered
o Intermediate Computer skills : using control systems
o Able to work night shift hours is a must
o Experience with high pressure or high temperature
REMARKS: As part of the Test Facility team, the successful candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with peers, vendors, and other employees. The candidate should be able to work with minimum supervision and exercise a considerable amount of independent judgment. Physical requirements - must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS DESIRED: Familiarity with high pressure / high temperature equipment is preferred (e.g., pressure vessels, high pressure pumps, valves, heating/cooling systems, etc.) Familiarity with mechanical assemblies, hydraulics and pneumatics is also preferred. Requires basic hand tool knowledge. Ability to apply basic arithmetic operations, compute rates, ratios, percentages, and understand pressure effects. Familiar with PC software that pertains to job responsibilities (e.g., LabView, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Rotation Details Hiring for 2nd, 3rd & 4th Shifts
1st Shift - M,T,W,Th,F 7:30 AM 4:00 PM
2nd Shift - M,T,W,Th,F 3:30 PM 12:00 AM
3rd Shift - M,T,W,Th,F 11:30 PM 8:00 AM
4th Shift - F, Sa, Su 6:30 AM 8:00 PM
5th Shift - F, Sa, Su 6:30 PM 8:00 AM
VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law
Experience & Exposures: 3+ years experience • M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering • Experience in power and RF electronics. • Familiar with design tools (3D CAD and Altium/Cadence), and fast prototyping (sensors and PCBs)
Job Summary: Electrical Engineer Contractor will be assisting projects where his/her expertise is able to contribute in hands on electronic design and prototyping. In near term, this role involves working on a project related to a new subsurface sensing platform. Specifically, the contractor will contribute to building NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance)/MRI-related electronics (PCBs) and its associated subsystems, including prototyping, characterization and documentation of the new designs. This is a joint development with The Company and the School of Engineering and Applied Science at Harvard University.
The contractor is responsible for assisting in providing innovative and cost-effective solutions requiring the development or sustaining of new or improved techniques, procedures or products. The contractor also assists in planning, conducting and evaluating approaches to meeting the project objectives in a timely fashion.
Roles & Responsibilities: • Assist in identifying and organizing requirements. Apply relevant usability procedures and principles. • Analyze, design, develop and maintain products and assist in their design & commercialization. • Build prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing. Set up and run lab simulations. Design and implement tests, document results and develop customer presentations. Provide timely corrective actions on defects. • Produce analyses and mathematical models and draw design conclusions based on those. • Conduct or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, code and other artifacts. Contribute to design standards and support design re-use. • Create and maintain product documentation. Provide support to field and customers. Provide user training as required. • Assign, direct and review work of technicians and provide guidance to engineers. With seniority, mentor junior Company engineers. • Continually evaluate engineering approaches and risk. • Author technical reports, papers, articles, patents and presentations. Share expertise with colleagues and special interest groups. Expand informal network throughout the organization. • Keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets. Adopt new practices readily in order to develop innovative and low-cost products. • Maintain familiarity with company technology, organization and business. • Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.
The Lead Customer Service Representative serves as a primary point of contact for Citrix external and internal customers, end-users, and Citrix Partners and Distributors. The Customer Service Representative handles all inbound requests from these sources and provides assistance in addressing these requests. Inquiries can include but are not limited to, product orders, billing, contract renewals, customer account maintenance, and product licensing at varying levels of complexity.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
Experiencia de 2 a 3 años en cargos similares. Deseable conocimiento de Hardware, Software y telecomunicaciones
Conocimientos de Sap nivel usuario
|Garantizar la continuidad operacional de las áreas de la compañía|
|Asegurar el funcionamiento de las herramientas informáticas de la Oficina central y Tiendas|
|Asegurar la disponibilidad de los sistemas y servicios para los usuarios de cada país|
|Cumplir con los compromisos de pago por prestación de servicios con los proveedores|
|Garantizar la continuidad operacional en los sistemas del equipo de ventas
Duties and Resposibilities:
We are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to act as project lead for multi-full service global clinical trials. The position interacts with sponsors and manages the timeline and all project deliverables. Are you interested in delivering effective, end-to-end collaboration, training, and resource planning around the globe to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics? If so, this opportunity is for you.
We are seeking experience within:
The signal integrity engineer applies working knowledge of transmission IIne theory and electro-magnetic principals to ensure new silicon, package and board designs meeting system timing and signal quality requirements. Responsibilities In this position, you will perform signal integrity, power delivery, and timing analyses of high speed interfaces and power delivery networks. Additional responsibilities will include but not be IImited to: PCB Iayout requirements to ensure an electrically robust design that meets performance and cost targets. - Actively participate in simulation plan development and scheduling. - Generate and maintain simulation decks and models. - Perform Iaboratory measurements and correlation to simulation predictions. - Write documentation to summarize results and recommendations. Specific simulation tools that are used as part of the signal integrity analysis process include HSPICE, Ansoft HFSS, SI-wave, PCB SI, and Power-SI. Qualifications You should possess a Master of Science or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or similar degree with five years of relevant experience. Additional qualifications include: - Proven knowledge in the use of simulation and modeling tools such as HSPICE*, ANSOFT*, Power SI* and PCB SI* to develop signal and power integrity design recommendations. - Practical experience using high-speed test equipment,. - Experience in the electrical analysis and design of high-speed interconnects for Tecnology interfaces such as DDR3, SATA, HDMI, PCI-e and USB. - Understanding of the package and PCB design processes. - Excellent communication skills, both written and - Verbal, coupled with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
In addition to the essential job functions described below, all associates will perform duties as requested by branch management. Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based upon location size and operations. Deliver materials by the time scheduled by your supervisor. Validate directions. Unload or assist in unloading material as required. Ensure that material is properly secured and within weight limits. Ensure delivery of ticket with material and obtain customer signature. Collect payment as necessary on COD tickets. Communicate with your supervisor throughout the day. Pick up customer returns and validate that product matches request for credit. Pick up local-pickup purchase orders. Secure and return packing list(s). Verify all material has been unloaded and placed at the delivery site. Verify the customer?s signature on the delivery ticket. Print name next to signature if necessary. Review delivered orders with the supervisor for completion, accuracy, and format. Return all delivery ticket copies to warehouse, and verify that none are missing. Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections. Comply with all Department of Transportation (DOT) standards and regulations. Fuel the truck as necessary. Report any vehicle problems, moving violations, accidents and defects to the supervisor Compliance with company uniform policy. Assist in warehouse as necessary. Represent the company in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service. Abide by all polices, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures. Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company. Work overtime as needed. Any Heavy Straight Vehicle with a gross vehicle weight rating greater than 26,001 pounds is classified in Group B, as well as any vehicle towing another vehicle not in excess of 10,000 pounds.
We are looking for 2 temp to perm drivers at our Goshen, IN location.
We use flatbed and van; some strapping is involved.
Home daily, start time 4-5 am to 3-4 pm. Hours vary.
Delivering smaller reefers, hot water heaters, and ac units to local manufacturers within a 50 mile radius
We have a need of a non coil flatbed driver out of Otsego, MI
Regular runs out and back, same day. 8 hours only per day.
Driver is out on a knee injury, opening length could be lengthy.
Some load securement experience needed
We have a need for 2 OTR driver, regular schedule out of Grand Rapids, MI
Route start on Sunday, end Friday noon.
One opening for next week to cover a vacation
One opening long term, can be discussed.
Van/53 foot equipment, Class A
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
The following knowledge is not mandatory but will be considered as a plus:
Undergraduate, within the last year of an engineering career in the areas of Computer Science, Electronics, Networking, Information Technology or Electrical.
Prior industry experience is a plus.